Hello, Friends (this is not a cult, despite that salutation)! With the help of Proust and some psychologists, I have put together a list of 10 questions that will help you determine who you, exactly, are. There are no answers and there is no key, because the questions are entirely personal. They are designed to make you reflect on who you are and what has made you that way. Answer them with your best friend, a boyfriend or girlfriend, or even your mom. Answer them in the comments below. I guarantee that afterward you will know yourself, and each other, better. Be warned: they will definitely make you feel vulnerable and maybe even a little teary.
1. What would your ideal day look like?
2. What trait do you most value in a friend?
3. Which words or phrases do you overuse?
4. What’s the greatest accomplishment of your life to date?
5. When and where were you happiest?
6. What would be the worst thing that could happen to you?
7. If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. On what occasions do you consider it alright to lie?
9. If you were to die suddenly, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
10. What is your family like? Do you think you had a happier childhood than the majority of other people?
Write as many answers as you feel comfortable sharing in the comments below!