In this lesson you will learn all about conversion factors and how to use them. You will use them to solve general problems and then to solve your first stoichiometry problems. Most importantly, you will learn the four steps necessary to solve ANY stochastic problem:
- Balance the equation
- Convert units of given substance to moles
- Find moles of wanted substance using mole ratio
- Convert moles of wanted substance to desired units
Only move on to the next lesson after you:
- Completely understand the steps involved in stoichiometric problems.
- Memorize the three all-important conversion factors in the formulas section of the lesson.