Through the Looking Glass is a novel by that was first published in 1871.
Read our full plot summary and analysis of Through the Looking-Glass, scene by scene break-downs, and more.
Summary & Analysis
- Chapter 1: Looking-Glass House
- Chapter 2: The Garden of Live Flowers
- Chapter 3: Looking-Glass Insects
- Chapter 4: Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- Chapter 5: Wool and Water
- Chapter 6: Humpty Dumpty
- Chapter 7: The Lion and the Unicorn
- Chapter 8: “It’s My Own Invention”
- Chapters 9–12: Queen Alice; Shaking; Waking; Which Dreamed I?
Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes.
Go further in your study of Through the Looking-Glass with background information, movie adaptations, and links to the best resources around the web.