4. Discuss Robert Frost’s applications of “the sound of sense.”
5. In both “Stopping by Woods” and “The Road Not Taken,” the speaker hesitates en route. Compare these hesitations. Do they derive from the same impulse and misgiving or are they distinct?
6. What is the effect of simple language in “Mending Wall”?
7. Compare themes in “The Wood-Pile” to themes in “The Tuft of Flowers.”
8. Discuss the importance of form in “Fire and Ice.”
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Every Book on Your English Syllabus, Summed Up in Marvel Quotes
A Roundup of the Funniest Great Gatsby Memes You'll Ever See
QUIZ: How Many of These Literary Jeopardy! Questions Can You Answer Correctly?
7 "Crazy" Women in Literature Who Were Actually Being Totally Reasonable
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?