1. What role do drugs play in the novel?
2. Many critics call Saeed and Nadia “universal” characters and say their love story is “universal.” Do you agree with this assessment? What makes them universal or not?
3. How does Exit West portray religion?
4. How does each location Saeed and Nadia migrate to affect them as individuals and as a couple?
5. How does the novel portray aging?
6. What role does nature play in the novel?
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Every Marvel Movie Summed Up in a Single Sentence
Macbeth As Told in a Series of Texts
QUIZ: Is This a Great Gatsby Quote or a Lorde Lyric?
QUIZ: Which Coming-of-Age Trope Will You Experience This Summer?
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?
Pick 10 Books and We'll Guess Whether You're an Introvert or an Extrovert