1. Why do you think Hanneli appears in Anne’s dreams?
2. Is Anne in love with Peter? Why does she feel she can confide in him?
3. How is Anne affected by the various break-ins? How is her response connected to her general mood while in hiding?
4. Do you feel that Anne believes she is going to survive the war? Why or why not?
5. How does Anne mature and develop through the course of her diary?
Take a Study Break
Every Shakespeare Play Summed Up in a Quote from The Office
Every Book on Your English Syllabus, Summed Up in Marvel Quotes
A Roundup of the Funniest Great Gatsby Memes You'll Ever See
QUIZ: How Many of These Literary Jeopardy! Questions Can You Answer Correctly?
7 "Crazy" Women in Literature Who Were Actually Being Totally Reasonable
Honest Names for All the Books on Your English Syllabus
QUIZ: Are You a Hero, a Villain, or an Anti-Hero?